We all want to keep our skin glowing but rarely have we had the time that we now have. Earlier, we talked about how people react when you have acne, now we’re making sure you don’t have to deal with those prying eyes.
Here are a few very simple and easy Ghar ke totkay for glowing skin:
1. To get that bright healthy skin for when you finally get out of your home
2. To avoid breakouts before you absolutely have to wear make-up
3. To get rid of those god-awful blackheads and of course, a healthy skin
4. And QUICK!
5. To fix those stretch marks on your sari belly.
(Only if you want to ’cause you’re amazing just the way you are)
6. Even though age is just a number this mask claims to reverse it, naturally.
7. For a healthy skin that glows with or without the camera flash.
8. In case you shave like a klutz.
9. For men who can’t depend on makeup for their healthy skin
10. If you’re banking on some sleeveless fahaashi.
11. Make mint your best friend because they definitely are besties for a healthy skin
12. All the stress can lead to your healthy skin getting all oily
13. When desperate times ask for desperate measures – here’s a quick remedy for a healthy skin
14. And, when all the anxiety wears you and your healthy skin out
With these simple remedies, here’s to hoping you’re free of any skin troubles during this terribly exciting and equally testing wedding season. Are there any other remedies that have been passed down to you by your nani or dadi? Share in the comments section.